What is Ethics, values, morality, honesty, integrity, responsibility, probative, accountability, attitude, aptitude, emotional intelligence?
- It deals with human character & conduct.
- It’s about establishing a field of ethics based on moral principles so that human character conduct can be:
- Just right/wrong
- Improved as good, better, best.
- Good character can be built.
- The quality of human conduct can be improved, a good society can be established.
- Values are standards of human conduct.
- They’re important for each & every human as they said there standards of conduct based on human preferences, beliefs & knowledge.
- They deal with individuals, values, preferences which they considered as right/wrong.
- Being truthful, standing by what one says or does.
- The very broad value which encompasses the value system of any individual in which there’s is consistency, coherence in whatever a person says & does, i.e. there should be matching of thoughts & actions.
- It indicates wholeness in an individual
- The moral obligation of an individual to behave with the essence of commitment & duty.
- It’s formal responsibility based on possession, power, hierarchy, laws, especially applied in the context of govt & administration.
- Means being upright, active, disciplined, vision in adherence to civil service values.
- It encompasses integrity & honesty.
- Deals with the ability of a person (potential) Largely considered inborn
- In general, it’s related/equipped with skill, knowledge, ability to work through deadliness, study long hours, deal with a complex situation.
- It’s about orientation, feeling, predisposition of a person towards all those objects living / non-living which he/ she faces & reacts.
- It’s about the reaction in favor of or against objects we face.
Emotional Intelligence (EI)
- About intelligent application of ones’ emotions in a given situation to act in a socially desirable manner.